1) Eligible members of academic institutions (current students and instructors, for example) can complete and submit this form to apply for Academic Alliance membership.
2) Applicants may apply to join one DMTF working group. For a list of working groups and their charters, please visit our Working Groups and Committees page.
3) All applications are reviewed and approved by the DMTF Board of Directors. Depending on the Board meeting schedule and when your application is submitted, this process may take up to a month or more to complete.
4) Each individual needs to complete a separate application.
5) All DMTF members are subject to the following policies, including the Member Code of Conduct and the DMTF Bylaws, located at dmtf.org/about/policies. By applying for membership you are indicating that you have been informed of and agree to these DMTF policies.