If you’re an individual employee of a current member company seeking access to the members-only sections of the DMTF website, you’ve come to the right place. We welcome your participation. (Note: If your company is not yet a member of DMTF and you would like more information on joining, please go to New Company Sign-Up.)
To gain access to the member area, you will need a member ID and password. If you do not already have member access, and you’re an employee of a current member company, please create an account to obtain your ID and password. If your email address matches that of your parent company you will receive your Web site access credentials via email immediately.
Your member ID and password allow you to:
- Gain access to the member area
- Update your personal information
- Access the members-only Intellectual Property Review Page
- Receive email notification when new information is posted to the Intellectual Property Review Page
- If you already have an account and have forgotten your password, you may reset your password at any time.
DMTF Working Group Access
If your company is a Leadership or Participation member, your company may join as many working groups as you'd like.
To join a working group, use the following steps:
- Check your company's DMTF member status to verify Leadership or Participation membership
- Log in using your member ID and password (see above for access instructions)
- View the members-only list of Working Groups, select the Working Group you’d like to join and under Roster click “join group.” The Working Group chair will review and approve your membership in the group.
If you have any questions about joining the DMTF, please contact DMTF Administration.