2020 Virtual APTS Schedule
Visit the Virtual APTS event page for additional information.
Some presenters may make their slides publicly available. If any of the slides posted here are going to be used in other presentations, please be sure to give all the proper citations and credits.
Attending Meetings at APTS
- No registration required to attend this event.
- All meetings are listed in Pacific Time zone.
- Keynotes and training are open to any attendee (registered for APTS).
- DMTF WG meetings are open to any employee of a member company of the DMTF.
- Members of Alliance Partners and Academic Alliance members may attend the working bodies specified in their work register. As courtesy, please identify yourself to the chair.
- Forums are open only to employee of a member company of the Forum (and invited guests).
- TC and Board meetings are only open to designated representatives (board members, TC WG/Forum chairs, etc.) and invited guests (these meetings are marked private/closed). An asterisk (*) next to a meeting title means it is a closed/private meeting.
- CXL Consortium Alliance
- SNIA Alliance
- The Open Group - Open Process Automation Forum
|6:00am to 9:00am||Zoom 1||DMTF Security Task Force
|Zoom 2||CIM Forum
|Zoom 3||DMTF Platform Mgmt Components WG (PMCI)
(8-9am joint with Redfish Forum)
|DMTF Platform Mgmt Components WG (PMCI)||DMTF Platform Mgmt Components WG (PMCI)|
|9:00am to 12:00am||Zoom 1||DMTF Board of Directors*|
|Zoom 2||DMTF Technical Committee*||DMTF Redfish Forum||DMTF Redfish Forum|
|12:00pm to 12:10pm||10 minute break|
|12:10pm to 1:00pm||Zoom 1||
CXL Consortium Alliance
The Open Group - Open Process Automation Forum
|1:00pm to 5:00pm||Zoom 1||SMBIOS WG|
|Zoom 2||DMTF Redfish Forum||DMTF Redfish Forum|
Some groups may make their agendas available to better coordinate among multiple meetings.