Application and Desktop Virtualization Whitepaper Now Available
DMTF’s Virtualization Protection Profile Incubator recently released the whitepaper, Application and Desktop Virtualization. This whitepaper describes alternative use cases for Application and Desktop virtualization and discusses how to address issues such as security implications of data proliferation.
More specifically, the whitepaper explores display virtualization as a possible approach and provides answers to the following questions of adopters:
- How does display virtualization relate to other types of virtualization?
- How does display virtualization affect users and administrators?
- What other security benefits exist?
- Which kinds of application is display virtualization appropriate for, and which less so?
- What are the deployment considerations?
To read the complete whitepaper, click here.