Storage Developers Conference (SDC)
Storage Developer Conference
Hyatt Regency Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
DMTF is proud to once again sponsor the Storage Developer Conference. Now in its fourth year and again expected to draw more than 250 developers and engineers participating in over 50 sessions in multiple tracks, the Storage Developer Conference is the only event created by the storage industry for the storage industry.
SDC provides the information and know-how to further advance solutions with features that shorten time to market for a developed solution, increase acceptability and interoperability in production environments and help participants understand where storage technologies are heading. In addition, plans are being finalized for the CIFS and iSCSI plugfests.
- Common Internet File System (CIFS)
- eXtensible Access Method (XAM)
- Green Technologies
- Network File Systems (NFS)
- Fibre Channel Protocols
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Storage Ready for Virtualization Platforms
- Storage for Grid/Utility Computing
- Open Source
- Storage Management Initiative-Specification (SMI-S)
- Information and Data Management Technologies
- Storage Security
- Enterprise, Small and Medium Business Solutions
- Emerging Storage and Data Technologies
|Click here to view the full conference agenda|
||Click here to register for the Storage Developer's Conference|
DMTF Members: look forward to a special, members only registration discount coming soon!