How to Join
Thank you for your company’s interest in joining the DMTF. The simple sign-up process for a new company membership in the DMTF follows. (Note: If you’re an individual employee of a current member company, please go to Individual Access.)
- Review the DMTF’s membership levels and the entitlements for each to select the right level for your company.
- Determine who your company’s primary and alternate contacts should be for the sign-up process. This information is requested on the New Company Sign-Up form, and these contacts will receive the initial member communications and invoice from the DMTF.
- Decide if your company would like to add-on a DMTF Forum membership as part of your initial sign-up.
- Fill out the New Company Sign-Up form.
- If your company requires the invoice from DMTF to list a purchase order number, you can include it in the comments section.
After sign-up form submission:
- The primary contacts identified on the New Company Sign-Up form will receive an invoice from the DMTF within two business days. The invoice amount will reflect your prorated dues for the remainder of this year (the new DMTF membership year begins on April 1).
- Please pay the invoice within 30 days of receipt by credit card, check, purchase order, or wire transfer. Additional payment details will be included on the invoice.
- We will notify you when payment is received and your company’s membership is active, at which time your employees can obtain Individual Access to the DMTF’s members-only website materials.
If you have any questions about joining the DMTF, please contact DMTF Administration.