The OCP Virtual Summit Kicks Off Next Week, May 12-15!
Continuing its commitment to industry outreach, education and changing dynamics, DMTF will participate in the Open Compute Project (OCP) Virtual Summit, May 12-15, 2020, as an exhibitor. Executives and representatives will be available virtually to chat with attendees, provide additional information and answer questions about DMTF standards.
Register today to attend the OCP Virtual Summit. Registration is free for all attendees and is open to everyone, not just those who were registered for the in-person Summit. The DMTF exhibit will be found here once the Summit is live.
Looking for additional ways to learn about the organization and its standards? DMTF standards will be represented in the following presentations (all times listed are Pacific time zone):
Tuesday, May 12:
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Standalone Rack Level Liquid Cooling Solution
Wednesday, May 13:
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – OpenBMC and Redfish
- 11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Delivering Telemetry @ Scale with Intel and Splunk
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. – Managing Componentized Servers using Redfish
Thursday, May 14:
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – OCP NIC 3.0 Manageability Features Overview
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – PLDM Modeling of OCP 3.0 NIC
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:25 a.m. – OCP 3.0 NIC Monitoring and Management in OpenBMC
- 10:25 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. – Design Guidelines for OCP NIC 3.0 Secure Firmware
- 10:40 a.m. – 10:55 a.m. – Multi-Host Design Considerations for OCP NIC Implementations
- 11:10 a.m. – 11:25 a.m. – Managing a Socket Direct OCP NIC 3.0
We hope to ‘see’ you there!
*Please note, the virtual summit will be a 3D environment that will be best experienced on a laptop or desktop computer, however a simplified mobile responsive version will also be available for attendees. No additional hardware, software or plugins are required.