DMTF to Exhibit at OCP 2020
Continuing its commitment to industry outreach and education, DMTF will participate in the Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit, March 4-5, as an exhibitor. Executives and representatives will be available in exhibit #C51 at the San Jose Convention Center to speak with attendees and answer questions about DMTF standards.
DMTF standards will be represented in the following sessions on Thursday, March 5:
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. – OpenBMC and Redfish
- 11:45 a.m. – Noon – Managing Componentized Servers using Redfish
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – OCP NIC 3.0 Manageability Features Overview
- 2:00 p.m. – 2;15 p.m. – PLDM Modeling of OCP 3.0 NIC
- 2:15 p.m. – 2:25 p.m. – OCP 3.0 NIC Monitoring and Management in OpenBMC
- 3:30 p.m. – 3:45p.m. – Managing a Socket Direct OCP NIC 3.0
- 3:45 p.m. – 3:59 p.m. – Standalone Rack Level Liquid Cooling Solution
Come see us at the OCP Summit in exhibit #C51, and for updates follow us on Twitter throughout the event @DMTF.