Gartner Data Center Conference
Gartner Data Center Conference delivers tactics and strategies to address your hottest issues: next-stage virtualization, the impact of cloud computing, best practices in cost optimization, managing escalating energy costs, the aging infrastructure, and more. We'll focus on "must-take" actions to help you increase effectiveness as a Data Center leader.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: 1 (800) 634-6001
Providing comprehensive research, along with the opportunity to connect with the analysts who've developed it, Gartner Data Center Conference is the premier source for forward-looking insight and analysis across the broad spectrum of disciplines within the data center. Our team of seasoned analysts and guest experts provide a resource you can rely on -- an integrated view of the trends and technologies impacting the traditional Data Center. Your takeaways: the tools, tactics and analytic insights to ensure your decisions are not just good, but the best ones possible.
In the face of an uncertain economy, we'll concentrate on your "must-take" actions -- the ones that will lead you to secure real business value, and help you on your journey to becoming a more effective Data Center leader, especially important now as you encounter a host of new challenges.
New and Notable for 2009
- A virtual track of sessions devoted to cloud computing and its impact on infrastructure and operations
- Cost optimization best practices track
- Next-stage virtualization
- Foundational level and advanced content (see Agenda at a Glance)
- Take-away action plan: Follow-up recommendations at the end of each analyst-led presentation, along with topic-specific research
- Public-sector-specific Analyst/User Roundtables and track sessions
- More Analyst/User Roundtable sessions than ever before
- A Justification Kit to demonstrate the value of attending
- Expanded team discounts and benefits so your team can attend and cover as much ground as possible
- Interactive audience polling for instant feedback
Click here to view the full conference agenda
||Click here to view the full conference agenda|
|Hotel / Travel||Click here for hotel / travel information|
For information regarding DMTF public relations activities, or if you are an industry journalist or analyst in need of more information, please contact DMTF's public relations firm, StrongPR, or contact Karen Strong by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 916-671-0334.