Alliance Partner Work Registers
Alliance Work Register Process
First approved by the DMTF board of directors on on June 8th, 2006, the most recent version of DSP4003 v1.3.0 (the Alliance Partner Work Register Process document) defines how an alliance partner work register is created and the sequence of steps that are required before a work register is approved and the alliance partnership is established. The document also explains the process for updating work registers.
Current Work Registers
- China Communications Standards Association (CCSA) (94k pdf)
- China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) (124k pdf)
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) (61k pdf)
- Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) (116k pdf)
- Ecma International (ECMA) (127k pdf)
- Global Inter-Cloud Technology Forum (GICTF) (131k pdf)
- The Green Grid (TGG) (126k pdf)
- Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) (115k pdf)
- OASIS Symptoms Automation Framework (SAF) TC (127k pdf)
- Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) (155k)
- Open Grid Forum (OGF) (128k pdf)
- The Open Group (TOG) (120k pdf)
- SNIA/DMTF CR Process Flow (51k pdf)
- Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) (147k pdf)
- TagVault.org (121k pdf)
- TeleManagement Forum (TMF) (120k pdf)
- Trusted Computing Group (TCG) (132k pdf)
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) (132k pdf)
DMTF CR Tool
In order to facilitate the continued development of the DMTF CIM Schema by our Alliance Partners, the Schema Subcommittee has made the CR tool available for download (38MB .zip) The tool will be updated with the latest version of the CIM Schema upon release. Please be sure to use the latest version of the tool when generating CRs against the CIM Schema.
Alliance Partners Resources
Some Alliance Partners have chosen to share resources with the DMTF community. Featured items on the Alliance Partners Resources page include the SCRM Wiki from OGF and the CoreID Business Scenario document jointly released by The Open Group, NAC, and the DMTF.
Work Register Template
The DMTF board of directors approved a new work register template (PDF) (also available in a .doc format) on August 19, 2008. The template is available to help the DMTF and new alliance partners to define the scope, milestones, and other information that is pertinent to the partnership.
Become an Alliance Partner
The DMTF values working with affiliated industry organizations, and the Alliance Partner membership is a way for the DMTF to formalize synergistic relationships with other standards groups. Strictly for not-for-profit organizations in the standards arena, the Alliance Partner membership level is offered at no charge. Alliance Partner members may participate in DMTF working groups as a non-voting member, and in the DMTF Marketing Committee, Technical Committee and the appropriate DMTF Working Groups as a non-voting member. Alliance Partner members also have access to the DMTF members-only Web site and member email lists. This membership category is intended to clarify roles and provide mutual benefit to the organizations and the DMTF. Alliance Partner membership is an important way the DMTF is helping unify management initiatives and develop more solid partnerships.
For more information on how to become an Alliance Partner Member, please contact DMTF Administration