Alliance Work Register Process
First approved by the DMTF board of directors on on June 8th, 2006, the most recent version of DSP4003 v1.3.0 (the Alliance Partner Work Register Process document) defines how an alliance partner work register is created and the sequence of steps that are required before a work register is approved and the alliance partnership is established. The document also explains the process for updating work registers.
Current Work Registers
- China Cloud Computing Promotion and Policy Forum (3CPP) (116k pdf)
- China Communications Standards Association (CCSA) (94k pdf)
- China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) (124k pdf)
- Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) (116k pdf)
- ETSI-Network Function Virtualization (ETSI-NFV) (127k pdf)
- The Green Grid (TGG) (126k pdf)
- Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) (155k)
- Open Grid Forum (OGF) (128k pdf)
- The Open Group (TOG) (120k pdf)
- OpenStack Foundation (90k pdf)
- SNIA/DMTF CR Process Flow (51k pdf)
- Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) (147k pdf)
- TagVault.org (121k pdf)
- TeleManagement Forum (TMF) (120k pdf)
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) (132k pdf)
DMTF CR Tool
In order to facilitate the continued development of the DMTF CIM Schema by our Alliance Partners, the Schema Subcommittee has made the CR tool available for download (38MB .zip) The tool will be updated with the latest version of the CIM Schema upon release. Please be sure to use the latest version of the tool when generating CRs against the CIM Schema.
Academic Alliance Partner Research
The DMTF is proud to highlight research from its growing Community of Academic Alliance members.
Other Alliance Activity
Featured items on the Other Alliance Activity page include the Cloud Wiki, SCRM Wiki, and Liaison relationships with other Standard Setting Organizations (SSOs).
Work Register Template
The DMTF board of directors approved a new work register template (PDF) (also available in a .doc format) on August 28, 2014. The template is available to help the DMTF and new alliance partners to define the scope, milestones, and other information that is pertinent to the partnership. Please review the latest version of DSP4003 to assist with the work register process.
Become an Alliance Partner
The DMTF values working with affiliated industry organizations, and the Alliance Partner membership is a way for the DMTF to formalize synergistic relationships with other standards groups. Strictly for not-for-profit organizations in the standards arena, the Alliance Partner membership level is offered at no charge. Alliance Partner members may participate in DMTF working groups as a non-voting member, and in the DMTF Marketing Committee, Technical Committee and the appropriate DMTF Working Groups as a non-voting member. Alliance Partner members also have access to the DMTF members-only Web site and member email lists. This membership category is intended to clarify roles and provide mutual benefit to the organizations and the DMTF. Alliance Partner membership is an important way the DMTF is helping unify management initiatives and develop more solid partnerships.
For more information on how to become an Alliance Partner Member, please contact DMTF Administration