Citrix Synergy 2013
Citrix Synergy 2013 in Los Angeles Event Information
May 22-24, 2013
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim CA 92802
Phone: (714) 765-8950
Citrix Synergy 2013 in Los Angelesis the premier industry conference on mobile workstyle solutions that enable people to work and live their way. This annual event delivers value for IT professionals at all organizational levels and across diverse industries. It provides insight, innovation and interactions in an open, community-focused atmosphere. Attendees will explore the latest trends and technologies in mobility, cloud, networking, virtualization and collaboration.
Why attend Synergy?
· Learn about the growing mobile workstyle trend from visionary speakers and see what’s on the horizon.
· Gain knowledge and skills through educational sessions and in-depth lab training, live demos and discussions with architects, consultants and product experts.
· Expand your professional network through in-person and online interaction, including roundtable discussions led by Citrix user group members.
· Explore the latest products from Citrix and other top IT companies at the Solutions Expo and new hands-on demo sandbox.
Who should attend?
· CIOs and CTOs
· IT department heads
· IT administrators
· Architects and designers
All of these activities are included with your Synergy registration:
· Visionary keynote by Citrix CEO Mark Templeton with live demos
· 100 breakout sessions in four tracks: Mobility, Cloud, Virtualization, Networking
· Geek Speak Live!, the forum for die-hard techies
· Hands-on Learning Labs, including pre-event access to self-paced labs with paid registration
· Free Citrix certification exam of your choice at the Certification Center
· Access to Citrix Technical Support and Consulting Services professionals
· Unlimited networking before, during and after the event
· New! Volunteer activity in the local community
· Welcome Reception and Synergy Party
See the full agenda.
Special Synergy pricing for DMTF members
Synergy is a tremendous value in itself, but we want to make it even more cost-effective for you. We’re offering a special, discounted conference registration fee of $1,595 for DMTF members, which is $350 off the regular price. Log in to your DMTF account to get the discount code.
Start by providing your email address in the New Registrations field on the first page of the Synergy registration site and enter your code when prompted.
Please visit DMTF at booth # 501. Register today and save!
For information regarding DMTF public relations activities, or if you are an industry journalist or analyst in need of more information, please contact DMTF's public relations firm, StrongPR, or contact Karen Strong by email at email@example.com or directly at 916-671-0334.