CDM System Health Management Showcase
In the last year, the DMTF's Common Diagnostic Model (CDM) Forum has made tremendous progress in the launch of the CDM Initiative. The first year of the initiative has focused on unifying the computer industry on a single interoperable, secure and functionally rich interface for diagnostics. One of the major accomplishments of the CDM initiative in the past year has been the development of the CDM conformance test suite (CTS).
The CDM Forum leadership companies: AMD, Broadcom, Dell, HP, IBM, Intel, PC Doctor and Symantec would like to share these successes and more along with goals for the future with you at the upcoming industry showcase at the Management Developers Conference (MDC). The industry showcase will be held at the MDC on December 3rd 2007, beginning at 9:00 am at the Santa Clara Marriott, Santa Clara, California.
The CDM System Health Management Initiative focuses on:
- Unifying the industry on a single interoperable, secure and functionally rich interface for diagnostics
- Rally the industry to promote and accelerate adoption of CDM
- Enabling the construction of autonomic, multi-vendor health management solutions
- Streamlining integration practices in the computer industry
- Providing IT Consumers with more agile, available, and manageable computing platforms
The Industry Showcase will cover:
- Welcome and introduction to the CDM Forum
- CDM initiative, development and test tools overview
- Introduction of OEM and third party CDM applications
- Hands-on demonstrations
For information regarding DMTF public relations activities, or if you are an industry journalist or analyst in need of more information, please contact DMTF's public relations firm, StrongPR, or contact Karen Strong by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 916-671-0334.