Citrix Synergy 2011
May 25–27, 2011
Moscone West Convention Center
800 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA
Citrix Synergy™ 2011, where virtual computing takes center stage, is an open, global conference about the convergence of virtualization, networking and cloud technologies. Synergy is the most comprehensive event on desktop virtualization, and public and private clouds. Synergy will present new solutions, best practices and real-world successes in virtual computing—from flexible, virtual workstyles to cost-effective, scalable virtual datacenters.
You’ll get three primary benefits from Synergy:
- Be inspired – See the power and potential of virtual computing through innovative demos, inspiring keynote presentations and the extensive Solutions Expo of new products and technologies.
- Learn new skills – Get under the hood of Citrix products at in-depth Hands-on Learning Labs.
- Network non-stop – Meet in person with representatives from leading IT companies, your peers in every leading industry, and Citrix architects and technical experts. Synergy offers pre-event networking tools to simplify meeting arrangements.
All these activities are included with your Synergy registration:
75+ breakout sessions in three tracks:
- Datacenter and Cloud
- IT Business and Strategy (recommended for senior IT leaders)
- Geek Speak Live!, the unconference for true techies
- Welcome Reception and Synergy Party
Special Synergy pricing for DMTF members
Synergy is a tremendous value in itself, but we want to make it even more cost-effective for you. We’re offering a special, discounted conference registration fee of $1,595 for DMTF members, which is $300 off the regular price. Log in to your DMTF account to get the discount code.
Start by providing your email address in the New Registrations field on the first page of the Synergy registration site and enter your code when prompted.
Register today and save!
For information regarding DMTF public relations activities, or if you are an industry journalist or analyst in need of more information, please contact DMTF's public relations firm, StrongPR, or contact Karen Strong by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 916-671-0334.