BrightTALK Next Generation Data Center Summit
July 30, 2009
This online summit will feature presentations by IT thought leaders who will present real life examples of NGDC implementation, best practice considerations, and new technologies and standards that impact the data center. Webcasts will be live and interactive on July 30 and will also be immediately recorded for on-demand viewing. Click here to view the event website!
- Dale Sartor of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Winston Bumpus, President of the DMTF
- Bradley Ellison, IT-OPS Data Center Architect at Intel Corporation
- Simon Johnson, Data Recovery Practice Lead at GlassHouse Technologies Ltd.(UK)
- Bob Doherty, Principal & Data Center Manager at OMS in Your Data Center LLC
- David Cuthbertson, Managing Director at Square Mile Systems
Watch the Recorded Webcast!
Title: Enabling Tomorrow's Data Center Using Open Management Standards
We are in the middle of a major shift in data center operation and technology. Several factors including the economy, virtualization, cloud computing, and green IT are all new forces for change that are driving this vision to create new data center designs and technologies. This session will review Sever, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud and Power Management issues and how emerging industry standards from the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF) and its many alliance organizations will be a key factor in the success of the realization of this vision.
For information regarding DMTF public relations activities, or if you are an industry journalist or analyst in need of more information, please contact DMTF's public relations firm, StrongPR, or contact Karen Strong by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 916-671-0334.